Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day/three day weekend to everyone.  I hope you all have a safe, fun filled weekend however you choose to spend it.

It 's been a couple weeks since I've had cookies to bake, and I guess I was a little bit out of practice.  The first pan of cookies I baked yesterday were a little over-baked because I forgot to raise the rack in my oven.  Oh, well, little slip ups keep  us on or toes, and as long as we can learn from our mistakes, it's all good.  Besides, as long as our little slip ups aren't totally charred, they're still yummy!!

I'll be decorating the cookies I made yesterday a little later today...after the football game...GO BUCKS!!! Pictures to follow.

Have a fabulous weekend and be safe if you're traveling.

---Kathy







No comments:

Post a Comment